Monday, April 21, 2014

COLLAB: HASSANI HAMILTON x LATEEF ACCESSORIES

Designer Hassani Hamilton, a former Art Institute classmate of mine and Fashion Merchandising major, has been hard at work developing his namesake brand. This is a really talented guy with an eye for true style. He possesses a clever aesthetic merging classical (and sometimes architectural) elements with urban design. A refreshing combination. I definitely recommend checking this young entrepreneur out! I believe he updates his website per collection, which is HassaniHamilton.com. You may, however, catch more current happenings via Instagram under the same handle name.

Where I came into the picture was on set for the shoot of his most recent SS’14 Collection. Hassani reached out to probably a year or more ago to do a collaboration and alas we were able to make it happen! I was fortunate enough to be invited to the SS’14 Menswear shoot which aligned closely with the projected launch of my first menswear line, perfect. Of course, I accepted, and on I went to the photo shoot to work with some really down to earth, really cool individuals -on a really cold day. Despite the element though the energy was great and the photos came out amazing! You can catch a few Lateef Accessories pieces in certain shots which I will be so happy to share on LateefAccessories.com once the SS’14 Menswear collection launches!

No comments :

Post a Comment