Tuesday, February 18, 2014

INSPIRED YOUTH


Above are sample images of post cards I'm going to be handing out at this years Saviours' Day 2014! Featured on the post cards are two of the new pieces from my Anah Collection (Resort 2014). I went for the double sided post card with womenswear on one side and menswear on the other! One thing I've been wanting to venture into more is menswear and appealing to that audience/market. So m next collection will, probably, be specifically for the men.
By God's good grace I will be there at SD vending and doing so under the Inspired Youth umbrella! I was definitely unsure if I would be able to participate. Now thanks to Kreative Krafts owner, Kiana Muhammad's invitation and Sis. Tawon Muhammad, the creator of Inspired Youth, I will be able to do so!


I'm so excited to announce I will not only be vending at the SD convention, but will be doing so with several other young entrepreneurial and inspirational young women! I will be vending alongside Qadirah Muhammad (of Qrochez), Nazirah Muhammad (of Odara Creations), Nehanda Muhammad (Nehanda), Kiana Muhammad (of Kreative Krafts), Saffiyah Muhammad (of Black Rose Creations), and last but most certainly not least Naeemah Muhammad (of Qweens Fashions).

This is particularly exciting for me to be able to meet for the first time some of these ladies and interact in a Muslim creative environment! We recently launched a campaign to raise $400 to purchase our vending booth with great success! I think it's safe to say THANK YOU to all those who showed their support and by giving so selflessly and generously!

Opinions? Feedback? Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment