Thursday, May 8, 2014

COLLAB: LEE WOODS x LATEEF ACCESSORIES 1


I have to give a big thank you to miss Samantha Sunderhouse, who presented me with the opportunity to jump on board the project. While I’m shouting her out let me just direct you to her shop Treat Yourself Vintage because not only is she hella cool, she very appropriately sells some hella cool stuff! Samantha styled the upcoming shoot for sing Lee Woods’ TBA video and invited me to lend jewelry for the project. I of course said ‘Of course!’ and send over everything I could make in time for the video. I’m so excited about the project, the stills I’ve been shown so far look phenomenal, I can already tell it’s going to come out nicely.

I had the pleasure of meeting singer Lee Woods (very talented girl) at California Nights. California Nights was an event I sold Lateef Accessories at in Humbolt Park in Chicago last month (again invited by Samantha! You see why I love this girl?)! Anywhoo, I got to meet Lee and after she played a couple tracks for me, all I can say is I hope she doesn’t forget the little people LOL. I can’t wait until the video releases, I will be posting everywhere high and low! Exciting times in 2014.

No comments :

Post a Comment