Monday, December 2, 2013

WINTER ACCESSORIES



I finally did it, I finally budged and made an oversized winter infinity / circle scarf! I'm so excited to start working on a line of winter accessories. Right now I only have this circle scarf in the rich wine red color. I plan, however, to offer this scarf not only in various other solid colors but prints as well! I'm very picky about prints though so we'll see how that goes. I'm going to make another, smaller, more affordable version of this scarf for those who want the style on a tighter budget. Working on this scarf alone created a domino effect of ideas!


Somehow thinking about scarves has got me ready to get back into the bow tie making. I really miss experimenting with folds and origami to create some awesome, original pieces. Of course I don't have enough to catch up on and get done. I need an assistant! ...or maybe I just need a planner... or better organizing skills. Anywhoo, I do want to offer more men's accessories so I may just bring the archived bow ties out to play. Depending on sales, they may stick around and I may get my hands back into the craft and experiment with some new patterns! I'll post more about that when the time comes, meanwhile: I've got updating to do! I'm posting this new chunky winter scarf on Etsy and the website and to hopefully catch some eyes and sales! (I'm aware, I need better photographs, one step at a time :)