Sunday, November 10, 2013

Resort Collection 2014



On October 18th I had the great privilege of working with the creative and talented photographer, Jasmine Durhal and model Johanna. The three of us got together for this shoot which is for my soon-to-be launched Resort Collection 2014! I'm so excited to launch this collection and even more excited to offer men's bracelets!

These pieces are a bit different from previous collections and pieces that I've made. As I continue to design my taste and aesthetic continues to grow. I like to think these have a bit more character! This collection is all about the contrast of hard and soft, yet the marriage of chain and charm. I really wanted to make each piece elegant and classy, not crazy bold but unique enough to retain it's appeal. I wanted to incorporate balance, harmonizing the different elements I chose. Overall, I was going for an edgy, ethnic, unique, classy vibe and I'm happy with the outcome!
Below is a little sneak peak, between-shots clip I shot of gorgeous Johanna rocking necklace and earrings from the new collection.

The Resort Collection 2014 will be launched of course on www.LateefAccessories.com!