Friday, June 19, 2015

EVENTS: EXPLORE WHAT YOU LOVE


I can't be the only jewelry addict in the room can I? There's nothing quite like adding the final touches to a great outfit. Accessories add that finishing touch, it's like a bunch of little cherries on top that give you that 'umph' before stepping out. That sweet tooth for jewelry is what turned my on to starting Lateef Accessories. Now I want to share that fun and excitement!

On June 25th, July 2nd, and July 9th I'll be holding separate workshops (here) sharing, exploring and demonstrating how to create beautiful jewelry! All tools, beads, chains, etc will be provided. All you need to bring is yourself and be ready for 2 hours packing full gorging on all things jewelry! BYOB and bring a friend, the more the merrier!

The workshop will take place at Urban Matter boutique (www.UrbanMatterSTL.com) on 4702 Virginia Avenue, in a cute little space they have just for us set up. Feel free to stop by the boutique beforehand so you won't be distracted by all the goodies they have during class. Trust me, I've spent a good 45 mins deciding what and how many things I wanted to buy during my first visit!

Registration for our June 25th workshop will be closing this Wednesday, so if you're planning on taking the Thursday class, scurry on over to reserve your space now! Visit Dabble.co to register and secure your spot and I'll see ya there!

No comments :

Post a Comment