Wednesday, April 15, 2015

UPDATE: NEW CONCEPTS


It's been a long time coming, a parent company to house jewelry by Lateef Accessories, a pending wooden housewares and textile home goods as individual brands. I am ecstatic to be partnering up with Richard Diaz (my fiance) as we step towards the next chapter for our business.
We've scrutinized over a name that would fit which- for me, is the most exciting part. Ultimately 'Chantli' was the winner. I wanted a name that felt good not only to say and see, but in meaning as well. I always like to use words with a rich etymology and like 'Lateef' something ethnic. 'Chantli' means 'home' in Nahuatl, the indigenous language of Mexico. This was the one, simple yet it had roots, something that connected for both of us. Something that would ultimately connect for customers. The vision had suddenly become a little more concrete. The forthcoming parent company's launch date is to be determined, but I had to share this tiny step which houses so much excitement for the future!

No comments :

Post a Comment