Tuesday, June 3, 2014

SEASON: AHMIR COLLECTION LAUNCH


I'm so happy to announce the Spring/Summer 2014 menswear collection has officially launched and can now be shopped! I was waiting to edit the menswear photo shoot images before launched but decided against it because I just wasn't pleased with the outcome. I especially didn't want to further delay those who pre-ordered pieces.

I chose the name, Ahmir, meaning 'prince' as a representation of what this collection meant to me. It's not the pinnacle of where I want my menswear to be, this department is still growing. It is, however, like my second child and means a lot to me as far as growing Lateef Accessories into an umbrella brand. I'm really looking forward to designing more and giving the men's line more variety and life!
Here's to moving forward! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment